Providing property control with single sign-on (SSO) access, CACHATTO Multi-Cloud Gateway™ enables its users to have complete manageability in accessing all of their cloud systems. Moreover, CACHATTO is equipped with an “individual device authentication” mechanism which securely and affirmatively identifies a particular device whenever it is accessing the network. Thus this allows users to have the same level of security as that of an on-premise service.
How Multi-Cloud Gateway™ enhances your cloud service:
- Access both on-premise and cloud services through one remote access service, CACHATTO
- Retain the same user interface provided by a given cloud service provider
- Access the cloud service easily without password input with single sign-on (SSO)
- Easily enforce BYOD: CACHATTO SecureBrowser prevents users from saving any data from any cloud service onto their device. This helps reduce the risk of data or information leakage.
- Have an additional security layer with CACHATTO’s “individual device authentication function”, preventing unauthorized cloud service access
- Links multiple cloud services into one, easily manageable system
- Features customizable layout configuration for the Top Menu
Multi-Cloud Gateway™ Link Function
- Login to CACHATTO, and access the CACHATO cloud server (automatically logs in to the cloud service)
- CACHATTO logs in to the cloud service designated on the device, and acquires an authentication key
- The device acquires the authentication key through CACHATTO (auto-login complete)
- Connect to a secure browser that prevents data caching on the device
Retain the user interface provided by the given cloud service provider