CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Android V3.19.0 and CACHATTO Monitor V1.3 were released on January 13, 2016.
The latest version of CACHATTO contains a number of improvements/strengthened features, which are as follows:
CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Android V3.19.0: What’s New?
(Function improvement/expansion for devices with Android 6.0 and later)
- When using a Wi-Fi MAC address when generating a device ID, now uses UUID instead of Wi-Fi MAC address
- Supports fingerprint authentication for App Lock
- Supports “runtime permission”
- Amended the issue where the progress bar was not shown when the page was loading. *This version supports devices with Android 4.0 and higher. Devices with Android 2.3 are still supported by V3.18.2
CACHATTO Monitor V1.3: What’s New?
- When using a Wi-Fi MAC address when generating a device ID, now uses UUID instead of Wi-Fi MAC address. *This feature is linked with and functions alongside SecureBrowser for Android V3.19.0
- Changed the application’s icon design.
*For further details, please refer to the CACHATTO release notes (Japanese).