After starting up CACHATTO Desktop, it is possible to switch between CACHATTO Desktop and your local desktop by using the status bar at the top of the screen.
By default, data are only allowed to be copied from your local desktop to CACHATTO Desktop. However, with the addition of the MDM feature in CACHATTO V5.0, copying files can now be configured into either of the 3 settings:
- Allow files and data to be copied
- Allow only data to be copied (default setting)
- Disallow both files and data to be copied
These settings for CACHATTO Desktop can be altered to optimize your workstyle.
To learn more about altering the MDM function, please refer to the “Mobile Device Management Function Settings Manual” in the CACHATTO Support Site.
*To access Mobile Device Management Function Settings Manual
- Visit the Support Site
- Click Manuals/Materials downloads
- Find Settings Manuals, and select Mobile Device Management(MDM) Function Settings Manual