CACHATTO V5.5 R5 was released March 31, 2016. This latest version of CACHATTO contains a number of improvements/strengthened features.
CACHATTO V5.5 R5: What’s New?
- Limiting the use of specific CACHATTO applications and its version(s)
- This allows the CACHATTO administrator to enable/disable the use of specific CACHATTO applications (such as CACHATTO SecureBrowser and CACHATTO Desktop) and versions that can log into CACHATTO.
- Blacklisted-applications feature
- This feature prevents the use of CACHATTO SecureBrowser on devices with blacklisted applications (such as Jailbreak apps).
For more on this function, please refer to the Support site.
- Visit the Support Site
- Go to the Technical Information area and click “Blacklisted-applications feature“
* CACHATTO V5.5 R5 requirements:
– CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Android V3.21.0 and above (Android devices)
– CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS V3.19.0 and above (iOS devices). In order to enable the new features of CACHATTO V5.5 R5 , you must be registered to the Apple Developer Enterprise Program.
For more information on CACHATTO V5.5 R5 release, please refer to the release notes (Japanese only).